Storage tanks are one of the main elements of our specialization. This applies to the assembly technologies used, as well as welding technologies with the use of modern welding equipment. Qualified staff ensures the implementation of the most complex facilities of this type.
An example is the construction of a number of tanks at PERN's bases for PERN, including the largest crude oil tanks in Poland with a capacity of V = 100,000 m3 with a double bottom and shell and a floating roof.
Prefabrication and erection of storage tanks including
- Carbon steel tanks,
- Stainless steel tanks,
- Horizontal tanks,
- Spherical tanks,
- Tanks with floating roof,
- Double shell, double bottom tanks.
- modern machine park,
- specialized lifting and transport equipment (cranes from 6T - 120T),
- SCHLICK cleaning line,
- equipment and devices for specialized welding, including CIRCOMASTER 6 automatic welding machines,
- own laboratory recognized by UDT.