Mostostal Płock with a Certificate of Polish Chamber of Steelwork
Mostostal Płock has obtained the Certificate of Steelwork Manufacturer awarded by the Polish Chamber of Steelwork.
- This certificate is proof that we belong to reputable and honest companies in both the professional and financial aspects. We set high standards for ourselves, always operating at the highest level - says Jacek Szymanek, the President of the Mostostal Płock Board.
The Certificate of Steelwork Manufacturer confirms the credibility of information about the manufacturer of steel structures, the objects they carry out, the organization of the production process, the method of financing production, dealings with customers, the reliability of commitments, and the scope of warranties to customers.
The primary objectives of awarding the Certificate are:
- promoting and presenting credible companies operating in the field of steel construction to facilitate establishing contacts with customers, banks, and local government authorities,
- promoting clear procedures for obtaining information about the steel construction market among investors,
- shaping a positive image of the steel construction industry and its collaborating entities.
The awarded Certificate is valid for a period of three years, with the possibility of renewal for an additional three years.
Mostostal Płock was represented during the Congress by the President of the Management Board, Jacek Szymanek and a Member of the Management Board, Robert Kowalski. The Certificate was received on behalf of the company by Jacek Szymanek, the President of the Management Board of Mostostal Płock, from the hands of PIKS President, Zbigniew Barłog, and the Chairman of the Certificate Committee, Aleksander Jonka during a formal ceremony on October 10, 2023, at the Polish Chamber of Steelwork Congress.
(1) Main photo: The Certificate was presented to Jacek Szymanek, President of the Mostostal Płock Board, photo. PIKS.
(2) Photo: Zbigniew Barłóg, President of Polish Chamber of Steelwork, Jacek Szymanek, President of the Mostostal Płock Board and Aleksander Jonek, Chairman of the Certificate Committee, photo. PIKS.
(3) Photo: The Certificate was presented to Jacek Szymanek, President of the Mostostal Płock Board, photo. PIKS.